Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 150XL PXS4
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard
3000 44th SW
Grandville, Michigan, US, 49418
2019 Nitro ZV19 Sport
Price: 40,995 USD
Savings: 3,500 USD
Included Options: 13,300 USD
Freight: 1,050 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 52,340 USD
- Length:18' 11"
- Length: 18' 11"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 45 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 17 degrees
- Draft: 19.75"
- Average dry weight: 2300 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 7"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Removable tournament-style ski pylon
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Passenger grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.9 L) Guardian™ rotomolded & aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator, pump-out system & rounded corners
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo flush-mounted fishfinder
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- 2 folding jump seats integrated into aft fishing deck
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept four 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Deep V performance hull
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 31M-AGM starting battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 20-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- Safety cables
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Steel fenders w/diamond-tread step plates
- Submersible LED lights
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.